Visit our COVID website at for the latest update and procedures on our Hybrid Reopening of all Schools.

Enrollment and Records

Required Documents for Enrollment

Most frequent questions and answers


  • If renting a room within a residence and bills are not under your name:
  • Provide a utility bill for the residence under the landlord’s name
  • Landlord MUST sign the Residence Verification Form
  • Provide a second piece of mail showing parent’s name and address of residence



Education Verifications/School Records: Please send requests to

Former Students Requesting Transcripts/Records: You have two options:

Please allow 5-7 business days for processing. You will be contacted when the transcript is ready to be picked up.

For specific Questions – 

  • Students with last names starting with A – L. 
    • Please call Ms. Chavez at 805-385-5768
  • Students with last names starting with M – Z.
    • Please call Ms. Garcia at 805-278-2909