Step 1: Class Schedule
- Go to your Student Vue account and select Class Schedule from the menu on the left side.
- Write down the Period, Class Name and Teacher.
- You will most likely have a dismissal period – pay close attention.
Step 2: Teacher Directory
Please click the icon below for an instructional Screencastify to help you get to your first Google Meet!
Step 3: Weekly Agenda and Google Meet Code
- Click the Google Meet button to access the Live Class Meet at the beginning of class
- Repeat for each of your classes
Please click the icon below for an instructional Screencastify about the Weekly Agenda!
Quarter System FAQ's
The majority of students will take 3 courses. Only students who require additional educational support will take an additional course each quarter.
Instead of taking 6 classes for a semester that is 16 weeks long, you are only taking 3 classes at a time. In 8 weeks, you will finish a semester’s worth of coursework and skills. The next quarter, you will start a new semester’s worth of classes! This means attendance is important – miss a couple days of a class and you are behind!
- In one year, a CIHS student will take 12 (5 unit) semester classes.
- Instead of taking 6 classes at a time, you will take 3 (5 unit) classes every quarter.
- 3 classes x 4 quarters = 12 classes.
|Quarter 1||Quarter 2||Quarter 3||Quarter 4|
|Math 1||History||Math 1||History|
Quarter 1 classes will be finished up Quarter 3. Quarter 2 classes will be finished up Quarter 4.