Dual Enrollment Process for High School Students:
- The student will contact his/her counselor to discuss dual enrollment classes. Please visit your school’s website, hover over the “Academics” tab, and click on “Counseling”, to find the counselor’s contact information.
- The student’s counselor will review the student’s transcript and make a recommendation on the course he/she should take.
- The counselor will complete the RECOMMENDATION FOR DUAL ENROLLMENT (K-12) & MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING form and will return it to the student.
- The student will register and enroll using the links below to establish a MyVCCCD portal account.
- The student and parent will sign the RECOMMENDATION FOR DUAL ENROLLMENT (K-12) & MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING form and upload it to his/her MyVCCCD portal.
* For more information about specific subject coursework, contact your school counselor.
Visit the College Dual Enrollment Page for more information:
Apply for Admission
- An application for admission is only required if this is your first time taking a community college class or it has been more than two semesters since you last attended.
- Follow instructions to create an OpenCCC account and submit your application
- Provide a valid email address & allow 24 hours to process your application and receive your new student email confirmation
- The video that follows explains how to register for classes after you are done applying.