(805) 385 - 5903 (English)
(805) 385 - 9502 (Español)
(805) 385 - 2838
(805) 385 - 5903
- What do I do if my child is absent from school?
- What is considered an excused absence?
- How many excused absences can my child have in one school year?
- What happens if my child has more than three unexcused absences?
- Doesn't "truancy" mean skipping or ditching school? Why would my child be considered "truant' if I called in his or her absences?
- What should I do if my child will be coming in late or leaving early for an appointment?
- How do I obtain an off campus pass for my child?
- what can I do if my child has a chronic illness that prevents them from being at school regularly?
- What should I do if my child needs to be out of school for an extended period of time?
- What do I do if I need to pick up my child from school?