- Counselors are scheduling SST meetings and parent conferences for credit deficient seniors and juniors.
- Counselors are reviewing Progress 1 grades and meeting with students from all grade levels with D’s and F’s. Parent meetings will be scheduled accordingly for students that are failing multiple classes at progress 1 report.
- Counselors are beginning to write letters of recommendations for students applying to private universities through the Common Application.
- Counselors, in collaboration with Griselda Sanchez, are working on reaching a 80% FAFSA/Dream Act completion rate for the class of 2020.
- Counselors are working on generating senior letters that will be mailed home informing parents of their student’s graduation status.