Parent Faculty Student Organization (PFSO) Scholarship 2016 Channel Islands High School
Are you thinking of continuing your education at a community college or four year university?
How To Apply – Submit an Essay:
- Tell us about yourself and what your future after high school looks like.
- How have you contributed to the community?
- What would you do with the money if you were selected for this scholarship?
- Why do you think you should be selected for this scholarship?
- What other scholarships have you applied for and received?
- Continuing education at a community college or university
- Must have a 2.0 GPA
- Must be a senior that is on track to graduateEssay Criteria
- Essay must NOT exceed 600 words.
- DO NOT PUT YOUR NAME on the essay, only your Student ID#.Timeline
- Essay must be submitted by 3:15pm on Monday, May 2, 2016.
- Essay must be submitted to assistant principal, Ms. Ramos. There is a mailbox on Ms.Ramos’ door which is located in the main office.